Experiences We Offer
We offer a framework for a life-changing experience. By exploring and discovering the most fundamental question of all, “Who am I?”, we develop a sense of self-mastery that allows us to stay in charge of our lives. The blame game finishes. A deepening spiritual awareness gradually breaks open the image of illusions. We regain the responsibility for creating our own lives. The present becomes a real present, a gift.
We do this by becoming adept in four areas of study………..
Universal truths, regarding the nature of the soul, God and the impact of a close relationship between the two, create a context for our spiritual endeavor. This understanding helps us master the ongoing flow of experiences we call life.
- A step-by-step process helps us to focus on our deep inner strength and potential, which then begin to flourish and expand. By thinking less and more powerfully, we start to feel our own greatness.
- In this meditation we see how silence is the real gateway to contentment. Silence takes us into a world of stillness, like pressing the pause button temporarily on the film of our life.
- It helps us to master time. The more time I give to silence, the more silence will give me time.
- Through this we learn that real spirituality is to be able to practice virtues in adverse circumstances. This enhances our self-respect.
- We learn to master and understand the energy of love – in giving, not in taking.
- We naturally focus on our own and others’ virtues, rather than defects. Relationships are healed.
- The natural consequence of understanding spiritual truths, practicing Raja Yoga meditation and inculcating virtues is the wish to serve others. Serving is our highest vocation, so it fills us with a new sense of purpose.
- Spiritual service towards others is to help them stand on their own feet and make their own decisions. It is about empowering others so that they also see love, peace and happiness as their real treasures in the creation of their inner and outer worlds.